Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo Sesh

This morning I took Curran to have her pictures taken by Stephanie Fisher. I never got any newborn pictures taken of Curran and I regret that. I will definitely do it the next go 'round.

So I wanted to get some professional pictures taken of her at some point, and I really wanted to get some in her Christening gown. A few people in our swim class playgroup have used her, and I have loved her work. Stephanie put a sneak peak of today's session on her blog, and I was so happy with the way they turned out! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Poor Curran...she was in a decent mood during the photo session but wasn't really smiling much. So I had the bright idea to get her baby doll out of my bag in order to elicit some smiles. Well Sister got so excited that she dove right out of the rocking chair she was sitting in. Face first on the floor. Needless to say, it was a bit tough to recover from that. Her upper lip was red for the rest of the shoot, and once we got home her nose looked bruised too. I felt SO bad! But she has recovered now and has hopefully blocked it from her memory.  :)

{the first picture on the blog was shortly before the spill}

4 comments:

The Apel Family said...

Those are so good. Curran is the most photogenic child I have ever seen!

Life At 1604 said...

I'm so happy that you went to Stephanie! I wish that she would do a photo session with all the swim babies. Harrison is going to her this Saturday for his 9-month portraits. She has taken his pics every 3 months since he was born. Love her! And Curran looks beautiful in her christening gown!

Lora G said...

Beautiful pictures!! I can't wait to see the rest! Nobody does it like the professionals, but of course, she had some good material!

Emily Ferris said...

Oooh, so sweet!!!