And we have a first word...dog. I was hesitant to call it her first word because I was really holding out hope for Mama since she was saying it so much a few months ago, even at appropriate times, but then she went about a month without saying it at all. :( While I was feeding her dinner Friday night, the dogs started barking and she very clearly said "dog-a." Then later that night when she saw them she said it again. And she has continued to at least say daw-daw whenever she sees them. However when we were over at a friend's house Saturday night, she saw their cat and said "dog" to it. So we may have to work on that one! :)
Hopefully this is not another milestone we're about to embark upon...
{her finger is in her nose, if you can't tell}
We went to a cookout with some of my work friends from two jobs ago, and it was so fun to see everyone.
Curran did pretty well even though she was out a little past her bedtime.
One of my friends has a little boy who is almost 2. Curran l-o-v-e-d him and wouldn't leave him alone. He was really sweet to her, and good thing because he has a little sister joining him in the Fall!
He kept giving her hugs and patting her head. But then she would lunge at him, and he would hold up his hand and say "no." It was pretty cute.



3 comments:
Yay for Curran!
I am SO excited for Curran. I think that is really neat too, because Friday is also the day Perry started walking!!
PS- Got your RSVP. Can't wait to hang out!!! :)
Post a Comment