Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Babe

Most of the time Curran is very sweet and funny, but then again she is only 9 months old.


So we do see a lot of this...

And our fair share of this...

But thankfully most days are like this...


I love the little personality that is emerging!

I have been trying to teach Curran how to give kisses, and we have had a few successful ones. Yesterday morning she was sitting next to me in bed while I was checking my email on my phone, and she leaned her head all the way around a planted a wet one on my lips. It was so sweet and made my heart melt!

Also yesterday when I got her out of her crib after her morning nap, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a squeeze. It made me so excited for the day when she can really give me hugs!

______________________________________

C's new favorite thing is playing with the video monitor on her crib. I will hear a rustling sound and look at the monitor, and most of the time I can't see anything because it's been turned at some awkward angle. But this is what I caught on camera a few weeks ago. Kinda scary...


On Friday she succeeded in pulling the whole monitor off of her crib and into the bed with her, so now we need to find a new place to put it.

No comments: