Then on Saturday night we had a wedding to go to, so my mom watched Curran that night as well. Since we aren't going to see her next weekend, we decided to take my mom out to celebrate Mother's Day a little early. We went to brunch on Sunday, and thank goodness C behaved because it was one of the nicer restaurants we have taken her to.
Watching the jazz band with Uncle Craig. That certainly kept her quite entertained for a while. And they were so loud that her squeals just blended right in!
I think it's so funny how babies use their feet like a second set of hands...my little monkey!
For Mother's Day gifts I took Curran to paint some pottery. We did her hand prints on a mug and flower pot, and let me just tell you that she did NOT like it. We both had paint in our hair and all over our clothes when we left. And one of us was in tears. So those grandmamas better appreciate those hand-made gifts because those might be the only ones they ever receive!
The back of each piece said "Happy Mother's Day! Love, Curran" but it looks like a 1st grader wrote it, so I didn't feel the need to show that off.





3 comments:
Umm, I thought I posted a comment, but obviously not. (But if you get 2, oops!)
I love the mug and flower pot! DId you get those done at the place on Oxmoor, near UPS/Piggly Wiggly? I may copy you:)
Yes, we did them at Do It Yourself Crafts on Oxmoor. Luckily the girl working that day went to college with me, so she was so sweet about my child screaming bloody murder the whole time! :) But I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because we're going back to Father's Day! :)
"for" Father's Day
Post a Comment