This is what John sent me in an email today in response to the picture of the bite mark:
Looks like someone who has 3.5 teeth on the top and 4 on the bottom. Need to check the school pictures when they come out to see who the criminal is.
If she is as feisty as her Momma, the kid who bit her probably has a black eye today.
____________________________
In baby food news, Curran has tried yogurt, chicken, and cheese this week. I bought the YoBaby yogurt by Stonyfield and she loved it right away! She likes both the apple and blueberry flavors.
I knew it would be trickier to sneak the chicken in somewhere, so I boiled it then put it in the food processor. She loves hummus so I gave her a few bites of plain hummus and then added the chicken. She took one or two bites and then refused any more. But tonight I tried again and she ate it right up!
I also tried cheese the other night {string cheese broken up into tiny pieces}, but she wouldn't even taste any. Tonight, however, she ate a ton and seemed to really like it! She looked like a little cow when she was trying to chew it up. :)
I'm not sure what I'll try next. I think I might start giving her steamed vegetables cut into tiny pieces instead of pureed and she how she does with that.



1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better re: the incident reports, we went through a phase when Reid was 10ish - 14ish months where just about every day he came home with some sort of incident report. Wasn't all biting, some were self-inflicted early-walker wounds, but still, it's just a rough and tumble phase! :)
Post a Comment