Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Child Has a Beautiful Voice

{btw the title is an inside joke that few people will get, one of them being my mother who doesn't even read this blog}

This is more for my records than anyone else's enjoyment. But this is Curran's voice that she reserves only for playing with her baby doll. Warning...don't have your volume up too loud or your eardrums might pop.










I just recently discovered that I could download a video camera app on my iPhone, so I have had fun playing with it. But it only records in 15 second increments, so I have a bunch of clips from this particular evening. So you're lucky I only put 3 on here. :)

In other news, I was very bummed {that's a major understatement} to discover today that my work now blocks the blogger website. I know, I know...I shouldn't be getting on it at work anyway, but reading blogs is my entertainment while I pump and when I eat lunch at my desk. I can still go directly to some blogs, but I don't have access to my google reader. Unfortunately I am probably single-handedly responsible for this blocking, so I have no one to blame but myself. :)

6 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

Okay, I know that you know that we have that baby doll, but would you believe we have a VERY similar little wicker rocking chair at our house (from when Cookie and I were little)...WOW!

Morgan Robinson said...

She is precious! I love how she is SO careful with the babydoll in the 2nd clip!

Brooke Maedel said...

She is doing so good at standing up! I just love those squeals. We have a similar voice that M uses only when he gets really wound up playing with something. Even though sometimes they are a bit ear-splitting, they sure are cute! So sad we didn't get them together last weekend.

Lora G said...

Okay, I did think that was hilarious, actually. She's getting cuter every day! Oh, and that stinks about blogger being banned. Blogging truly is the new facebook.

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I am sad for you. I always used my pumping time...every two hours...to check out other blogs. Her voice is beautiful. THat is so cute!

Katharyn said...

Can't get enough of that voice! I can't wait to spend time with my little Curran this weekend!