Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Weekend

We had a very busy but fun weekend! Our good friends Marc and Prim got married, so my parents came into town to babysit for us. We had the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, and I think I cried more at it than I did at my own, and that's saying something. It was SO sweet. The bride's father passed away when she was in college, but you could certainly feel his presence this weekend. The groom surprised the bride by starting a scholarship in her dad's name at his law school Alma Mater...so very thoughtful and sweet! Cue more waterworks. 

We had the wedding Saturday night and had the BEST time! I do not like to dance, and I was out on the dance floor most of the night if that tells you anything. :) We had so much fun just watching the groom dance. He has some killer movez, lemme tell ya!




Saturday morning Curran was invited to a birthday party for one of her swim class buddies who turned 1! It was fun visiting with the mamas and watching the babies play with each other.


the birthday boy, Perry




Curran likes to "pet"other babies. Sweet Harrison just put up with it like any gentleman should. :)




Curran had a great time with my parents. She showed off her "tricks" as my dad calls them and went to bed early both nights. Both Saturday and Sunday mornings they took her on an early morning walk and played out on the porch while I went back to sleep, and we were all sad to see them go Sunday afternoon.

I don't have any pictures from the wedding festivities {I leave that up to the professionals}, but here are a couple from Sunday after church.




Sunday night we had our neighbors over to cookout, and this was the only picture I got of Curran and Lillian playing before bed. I think I have mentioned a time or two how much fun it is having them across the street! 



It was such a fun weekend, and we were sad to see come to an end.

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Yay for Prim! ps Curran is getting so big!