Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost Walking

Since I first mentioned Curran taking her first step several weeks ago, she has not taken more than one at a time until this past weekend when she took three. Well tonight after work, we were playing out on the front porch, and she took 4 steps forward! Of course, John and I freaked out, so she in turn got very excited! Neither one of us wanted to go get our camera because we were scared we would miss something. She continued to pop up and take 3 or 4 steps like it was nothing and was SO proud of herself! John finally went in to get a camera, and of course our video camera's memory was full and our regular camera's battery was dead, so I had to use my cell phone. And by then Curran was kind of over it, so I only got her taking 2 steps at a time. But it was still fun! I don't think walking is too far off!

These videos aren't too exciting, but it's all we got...




The last video is not of her "walking" but I just thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Brooke Maedel said...

That last one is hilarious. You will be shocked at how fast she takes off once she is really walking. I think MKM went from a few steps to full on walking everywhere within a week-10 days, tops.