Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday

This afternoon Curran and I went to see my friend Jeanne, who I haven't seen in years, and her two boys. They are in town visiting her parents so we went to play for a little while. I had all intentions of taking some pictures, but I never even got my camera out, so I took a few when we got home. I figured I would post some since I feel like the last couple of posts have been boring. And because my favorite part of reading blogs is seeing baby pictures, I assume the same about people who read this blog. :)
Curran using Baby as a pillow :)



Showing me the grass she just picked.




Why do all babies love water bottles??



Lately she's been trying to climb into her grocery cart. Not good.




No comments: