Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Webb's Birthday Party

Sunday afternoon we went to a party celebrating Curran's classmate Webb's first birthday. C had a lot of fun, despite that fact that we all looked like drowned rats when we left. It was SO hot. If I had really thought about it, I wouldn't have put C in her cupcake outfit that has long pants. Oh well. She had fun despite the heat!



She is really into pushing toys these days as opposed to riding in them.
Po' thang. Her britches are just a tad long. They are 12 month in size, but I am sure that she'll be able to wear them next year.


She loved honking the horn.

The birthday boy in his Auburn attire for his football-themed party!



Love his chunky legs! :)

Curran loves the boys...what I can say. I think we'll have our hands full.

Her first bouncy house {or whatever you call it}!

She couldn't really walk around in it too well, but she liked popping around when other kids were jumping.

She really loved the slide!




And she loved the golf clubs she found!

Maybe she'll take after her daddy and granddaddy?

No comments: