Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Hey

Here is our first glimpse at my niece or nephew!!

{I personally think it's a girl, but who knows since I'm never right about those things.}

{sorry for the poor quality. cell phone pic of the ultrasound photo}

By now y'all know that I'm a crier, so I'm sure it's no surprise when I tell you that I teared up when I opened Chris' email containing this picture. Then when I called her after I opened it, I got choked up and couldn't say anything. I am just in awe of the miracle that is new life! This baby is 10 weeks and 3 days, and the fact that is already has a sweet little profile is amazing to me! I am so thankful for this little blessing!

When John saw the email he said that "she" looked like Craig. He always makes fun of me when I claim that a baby in utero looks like one of his parents. He thinks you can't tell anything by ultrasound pictures. We got in a fight {I think I might have blogged about it at the time, but I'm too lazy to look back} on the way home from one ultrasound because I said it looked like Curran had his nose and my mouth. He thought that was ridiculous. Weeellll, what is the first thing people said when they saw her? Exactly. 

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

Ah, sweet little baby!!! i can't wait to meet him/her! I still think it's a boy for some reason - no idea why! love y'all!