Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Just wanted to add this picture from yesterday. It's C eating the bribe to keep her quiet. She looks semi-peaceful in this pic, but oh don't be fooled. This was probably in between screaming episodes. Don't mind her messy 'do and bow hanging on by a thread. At least most of the smeared chocolate is covered up by the snack cup. And if her feet look slightly dirty in the picture, it just may be due to the fact that I let her wander around in no less than 5 stores barefoot. Oh yes I did. Actually, I'm surprised her feet aren't black.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it!
I agree- I love it!
Long gone are the days of my clean little baby- yesterday, I had to bring H back to the school with me until Matthew could get him. He walked/crawled all over and was completely BLACK an hour later. He looked like he had been working in a coal mine!
A true testament to C's beauty- even with a little chocolate and dirt, she's still beautiful!
Post a Comment