Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thanks for all the well wishes about the new addition to our family! We are obviously thrilled, and are praying that the baby makes it here healthy and safely!
Sorry if I had some of you fooled for a second or two into thinking that John and I were expecting another baby. I just may or may not have done that on purpose. :)
I think when most people see a child wearing a t shirt like that, they expect it to say Big Brother or Sister, so it has definitely thrown a few people for a loop. Christopher got that cute shirt here.
And we are working on getting her to start a blog. However, when I brought it up to her tonight, she said "I'm afraid I would be an annoying blogger because I'll never update." And I said, "Yeah, you would be." But maybe she'll start one anyway. I am also working on some other friends {ahem, Elizabeth and Prim}.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a random note, C and I were reading a book the other night and she pointed to the cat's nose, and I said "nose." And then she immediately pointed to her nose!! I was so excited! That is the first time she pointed out a body part! Then she pointed to the cat's mouth and then her mouth! Why is it that it always seems like the most amazing thing EVER when she does something new for the first time?!  :)

2 comments:

Emily Ferris said...

Haha, ML, I'll start working on her, too! She has to start a blog!

Holland said...

because it IS the most amazing thing ever!! so much fun.