Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Pics

Here are a few pictures from this weekend. On Friday Curran and I went to eat lunch with my friend Carol.



Miss C has been wearing bows more frequently in the last few days. My friend Erin gave C all her bows. She wore her pink one on Saturday, but I don't have a picture of her. But you can trust me that she was lookin' cute! :)



On Friday afternoon, we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Curran was more interested in playing and eating her toys than smiling for me.














Saturday morning we had WaterBabies again, but we didn't get any good pictures because our camera was acting up. But we will be getting a new one soon, and I could not be any more excited!!!




She was still half asleep in this pic.

Saturday night we went to my friend Anna Donaldson's wedding. The problem with living away from grandparents is that it can be hard to find good sitters that we trust. We have found one babysitter that we love {she is a pediatric nurse}, but she is a newlywed and just started working, so we hate to ask her too much. We usually ask my best friend's mom or my sister, but because none of those people were available this weekend, we decided to ask one of C's teachers. And I was so happy it worked out! Curran loves her teachers, and she was excited to see one of them on Saturday night. My mom is the only person besides me who has ever put the baby to bed {we usually don't go anywhere until after C's bedtime}, so I was slightly nervous about how it would go. But she said C did great! Currran's teachers know all her little quirks and love her anyway.  :)  So I am very glad to know they are all willing to babysit!

Sunday was just dreary around here, so we didn't do too much. We went out to eat lunch and went to the grocery store and that was about it. Christopher and Craig came over to visit their favorite niece when they got back into town, and that is always a nice distraction during the last few hours of the day when C is the moodiest.

Maybe next weekend I will have some pictures to post with my new camera!!!!

2 comments:

Brooke Maedel said...

Love the bows, love the dress (Zutano)? So cute. Love seeing her all the time...makes me guilty that I'm such a blog slacker.

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Yes, it is Zutano. I love their stuff!

You are way better than me at updating FB, so I get my Mitchell fix there! :)