Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Camera

We finally got a new camera!! Our old camera was 5 years old which is like 50 in technology years. We had sent it back to be repaired 3 times during its 4 year warranty, so I think we got all the mileage out of it we could. So now I have a fancy DSLR camera that I don't know how to work quite yet. :) But I am one to read the instruction manual so I will get it figured out.

I haven't had a chance to take any pictures except for these earlier tonight. They aren't anything special, and Sister still had dinner all over her face, but I had just had to snap a few really quickly. Maybe this weekend I will have time to play around with it and get some cute pictures.














No comments: