Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

On The Move {Almost}

Curran is getting closer and closer to crawling. She definitely has the desire to go somewhere, it's just getting her arms and legs to coordinate that's the problem. For the past few weeks, if I put her on my bed she would "crawl" {a mixture of rolling/lunging/climbing} all over the place. Same thing in her crib. But whenever I put her on the floor she froze and freaked out. I think it reminded her of her "tummy time" days, which she hated. But just within the last couple of days she has finally started to get up on her knees and rock back and forth. Or she will go from sitting to lunging forward onto her hands and knees. So I think in a few weeks she will officially be a crawler. Which I am not really excited about because it means I have to baby-proof the house. No fun. But it is so fun to watch her figure things out.








She's a little directionally challenged.

Taking a rest


"Ok, I'm ready now."


We had to strip down because she thought her bulky outfit was getting in the way.

She has the prize in sight.

Got it!









3 comments:

Morgan Robinson said...

I love her rosy cheeks!! Precious!

Brooke Maedel said...

That last picture cracks me up. Mitchell has started doing the indian style foot grab very recently and it is just so darn cute. He usually does it when he's excited, and he'll yank that foot up (which usually results in him toppling backward - I try not to laugh at him when this happens) and then either cackle or do his fast breathing thing he does when he gets excited. Can't wait for Miss C to get mobile. As much of a pain as it is for MOm and Dad, it brings them SO much pleasure that it will be worth it, I promise!

Olivia said...

Love the new pictures with the new camera. It really does make a difference!