On the way there, John asked me if I brought my sanitizing wipes to clean the swing off. Right then and there I knew if anything ever happened to me, John would be ok. I have taught him well. But alas, I did not take the wipes, and oh boy do I wish I did. I didn't know C's favorite game would be to put her mouth on the rim of the swing and then laugh hysterically when I told her to quit.
She had pretty good timing with it, too. As soon as I put the camera up to my face, she would go for the swing.
Then she got distracted by the little girl on the swing next to us who was showing off her mad spinning skills. All of a sudden the girl face-planted in the puddle of water underneath the swing. She jumped up yelling, "I'm all wet! I'm all wet!" You could hear the panic starting to set in. She had water dripping off her face, and I hate to admit that I had a really hard time not laughing. But then she quickly recovered and looked at me and said, "Hey I like your baby." I wasn't sure whether I should reciprocate the compliment and tell her I liked her bow. Or her shoes. So I just said a simple thanks. And then she happily skipped away.
I finally just plugged the pacifier in so she would quit chewing on the swing.
Maybe the Easter Bunny will have to bring us a swing of our very own!



2 comments:
Oh my gosh - DYING over the CUTENESS of it all! She's precious! ... and I LOL'd at the sanitizing wipes! You have clearly trained him well.
We swang (swung?, went swinging?) this past weekend too. So fun. Also didn't have wipes with me, oh well. Hope we can play together soon!
Post a Comment