Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weekend Events

If you live in the Birmingham area and don't have any plans this weekend, come and join us Friday night for Schoolhouse Rock benefiting the Cornerstone Schools of Alabama. They are having food, drinks, music, and a silent auction, and it's usually really fun! My brother-in-law is in charge of organizing it this year, so my parents are coming into town and we are all going. I am hoping to bid on a photography session so I can get some pics of CQ!


Then on Saturday we are going to the Chili Cookoff benefitting The Exceptional Foundation. More information can be found on their website. http://www.exceptionalchilicookoff.com/ It is from 10:30 - 3:00 and is at the Homewood Park, so we are planning on walking down there sometime Saturday afternoon. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so I'm excited! 


I think the bambino is feeling better today. She is back at school and I am back at work. She has had two doses of her antibiotic, so I'm hoping this will do the trick. I knew she was feeling bad when she took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon! That is unprecedented! The child usually takes an hour-long nap in the morning but usually only two, 30-45 minute naps in the afternoon, if I'm lucky. So I was shocked when she literally did not move for 3 hrs! I'm sure that will not be repeated!  :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!



No comments: