Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Play Group

This past Saturday we had a play group with some of the girls from my prenatal swim class and their babies. Curran didn't take a nap that morning, and she was getting hungry, so I wasn't sure how she would do. But everyone kept saying how calm she was. That's because we didn't stay for too long and left before she could have a meltdown. Here is a picture of the group and some pictures of C later on that afternoon. She was wearing a dress that my Aunt Mary smocked for me when I was little.












Those bars make it look like I live in a prison. Or in a really sketchy part of town. Neither are true. We just live in a really old house and most of the houses in our neighborhood have them. They used to drive me crazy, but now I like them simply because they make me feel safer.

No comments: