Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gift Idea

One Christmas gift I did not mention was the book Curran got from Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Craig. I figured I would do a seperate post about it because it's so cute! It's a book called My Very Own Fairy Tale and it is completely personalized! They got it from this site

The beginning of the book talks about how the fairies need to find a princess, then each subsequent page uses a letter of Curran's name to describe a characteristic the princess fairy must have (caring, unforgettable, radiant, responsible, adorable, noble...), and each fairy in the book begins with a letter of her name (Currant Fairy, Umbrella Plant Fairy, Rose Fairy, Raspberry Fairy, etc). It spells out Curran Quinn by the end of the book. And there is a personalized message from Christopher and Craig typed out in the front of the book. So cute! The website has several other books to choose from as well as puzzles and personalized memory books. I thought it was such a fun idea, and I know Curran will enjoy having such a unique gift when she is older!

2 comments:

The Granthams said...

That's the cutest! I've seen those advertised before but your description makes it sound even better!

Lora G said...

She is going to LOVE this! Amira (my 4 year old niece) has a book with fairies of all the different letters in the alphabet, and she insists on going through all of them before she goes to bed!