It's waking up to feed the baby in the middle of the night and noticing that the play mat in her room is empty--not how I left it. Then I look over to her bookcase where the bottom shelf is also empty. When I put the baby back to bed, I go find Ellie sleeping with one of Curran's BlaBla dolls. Then I look across the room and see two more toys scattered about. I go back to the kitchen where I find another stuffed animal. Then I go to the living room where I find yet another toy. I head back to the baby's room and find another toy she must have dropped during the robbery. She put one animal on the guest bed. The next day as I was cleaning, I found another stuffed animal behind the dining room table. None chewed on (that I could tell). Just strategically placed around the house. I guess little Elle Belle was just bored that night.
Now I have to figure out how to de-germ them all since none of them, except the BlaBla, can be thrown in the washing machine.
Oh the joys of having dogs.
Ellie is using Cooper as a pillow trying to act innocent.




4 comments:
Hi Mary Louis!
Your blog is so funny. I enjoyed reading your many posts last night and will continue to read future posts. Yes dogs are a joy, and sometimes they're a pain. Like Barley tearing up Simeon's new ball today. Oh well at least he lets Simeon pull his fur...
Aw, lol! They are pretty dogs! {grin}
Elizabeth, I saw your FB status about your day yesterday and it made me laugh since I had just written this post!
Hi Mary Louis - I love your blog and felt the need to randomly comment again. This post cracked me up because I can totally see my dog Izze doing the exact same thing. Except she would have torn apart every stuffed animal that she got her paws on. You are so lucky that your dog is content just to scatter belongings instead of eat them. Half of my blog posts are about things that my dog ate... my wallet, a purse, my marriage liscence, my husbands ipod, our mattress...you know, little things like that. In fact, my last post was about Izze and her disobedience. It sounds like Ellie has got more of a handle on herself than my dog. If you have any tips... please pass them along. We need all of the advice we can take. I have tried to email Cesar, but apparently his show wont film in Montgomery.
Post a Comment