My poor little girl is under the weather. She started getting sick on Sunday when we were out of town, and by Tuesday she was in pretty sorry shape. Runny nose, wet-sounding cough, low grade temps, etc. I took her to school on Wednesday morning because she didn't have a fever, but they called me at 9:30 to come pick her up saying that she was just miserable. I took her to the doctor just to make sure she didn't have some sort of infection. The dr said her ears and throat looked fine, lungs sounded clear, and the flu test was negative. So it's just a really bad cold. So I am home with her again today. It makes me want to cry seeing her so miserable and not being able to do anything about it. Hopefully she will start feeling better by tomorrow.
The only good thing about her being sick is that she has slept through the night for the past 3 nights! A small miracle for my child! I usually put her down around 7:00 pm and she has slept until 5, 6:30, and 5:20 the past 3 mornings!
This was when we were waiting on the dr yesterday. She actually looked much worse than the picture conveys.
3 comments:
Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!
What a little trooper. This picture is really sad, but she looks like she's hanging in there! Feel better soon, Curran!
Curran, I think we wore you out on your first girls trip! That picture is pitiful..hurts my heart! I hope she is feeling even better today!
Post a Comment