Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Arizona Pics


Going on a walk


Curran with Brandon


She doesn't look too happy to be practicing sitting up.






Not sure C and Brando were up to while they were waiting on me


Eating Liz's mom's famous chocolate cake. They were making fun of me for the size of the piece, but it was the last one, so I could have either cut it into two very small pieces and gone back for the second one a few minutes later or take the whole thing at once. I chose the latter.


The 5 of us at dinner


OK, I know this is not a cute pic because we had just woken up, but it is the only one of all 6 gals.


Having fun playing with Aunt Chrissy's headband


I love this pic of C and Brandon


Leaving to go to the airport :(

No comments: