I think she is finally on the mend, although she still has a pretty bad cough and runny nose. And of course, I caught the cold, but as long as she's getting better, I don't care! Here she is having fun with her daddy before bed tonight. Don't worry...she wasn't about to hit the ceiling, even though it does appear that way. :)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Sick Day
I decided to make the most of my day home with Curran last Thursday, so since the weather was so pretty we went for a stroll. We walked to the drugstore to buy some birthday cards and then went to Dreamcakes and I got a cupcake. I kind of felt like a dork sitting there eating my cupcake and drinking my chocolate milk by myself, but it was worth it. It is dangerous having that place so close by! When we got home, I decided that we should sit outside and get our vitamin D, so Curran practiced her sitting up. Poor thing, you can tell in these pictures that she still felt pretty pitiful. I had a hard time getting her to look at the camera. Please excuse all the drool.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They always know just how to get them down for bed, don't they?
Glad Curran is feeling better, although I don't know what our moms will talk about at Batte next time they see each other. As in "OMG. Chrissy, SD is SO worried about Curran. Is she doing alright?". Ha!
Haha you were sweet to be worried about C! :) Christopher told me that she and Mom ran into your mom, and they agreed that they both do NOT read our blogs! :)
Post a Comment