Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

School Days

Curran recently had her school pictures taken and I got to pick them up last night. I couldn't wait to see what they looked like. I just kept picturing those cheesy shots where they have kids pose with their hands under their chin. I mean, I know they don't do that with infants, but I still couldn't imagine how they were going to get all those infants to cooperate.

These are pictures of the actual pictures since I didn't feel like getting the scanner out and figuring out how to work it.








In that last one, she looks like she's about to tumble right off the step. I had to get it because of the cheesy background!

Just for fun, I thought I would include some school photos of John and me that I had on my computer. This is me in 1st grade. Gotta love the good ole Catholic school uniforms. Apparently my mom didn't get the memo that picture day = free dress day. Kinda sad that I still have the same haircut. First grade was also the only year I wore the jumper. Every year after that I wore pants. See next picture.




The was the required first day of school picture before 3rd grade (I think). I was wearing my brother's-too-short-school-uniform pants. Did my mom not buy me my own pants???


Here is John, probably in kindergarten or 1st grade.

2 comments:

Lora G said...

She looks so cute, but how do they manage to make the pictures look like they were taken in the 70's? I like the old pics of you guys too. Curran will enjoy seeing those one day!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Haha I think the pictures look 70s bc I took a picture of them with my camera to post on here. So the color looks dull. They don't really look that old in real life.