Friday, December 18, 2009
Giveaway
Not sure if any of you peeps out there read MckMama's blog, but it is one of the many I frequent, and she is having a giveaway to win Lightroom. All I have to do is blog about it and post a comment on her site! SO that is what I'm doing! :) There are already almost 4000 comments on her blog post, so I'm sure I have a really great chance to win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good Luck! Soooo....my mom told me she saw your mom at Batte and was telling her about Patrick Harkin's sister's blog. She said that her baby has Spina Bifida (sp?) and that she is a GREAT writer and that you could give me her address.
It sounds like she knows a lot more about blogs than my mom (who knows that I have one and that's about it!)
Her blog is The Granthams on my right side bar.
And that is funny that my mom came off sounding like she knows a lot about blogs. All she knows is that I have one and I am obsessed with reading other people's. I think she has only looked at my blog once or twice, enough to tell me not to put certain things on here! :)
Post a Comment