no, really, Mary Louis, what are they?!? I NEED to know (I have an infant PJ fetish and I would love to go ahead and get some of these in about an 18 mo. for next year). HA!
Yes Erin they are Squiggles pj's. They are so soft and we have loved them! SD, I got them here at The Market (like Mistletoe) but I have seen them in some stores around here, too. Maybe look in Jackson at some places like Popfizz or other boutiques?? If you can't find them, I can go back to that store where I saw them and get you some. They were 50% off (I didn't look at the price but I paid $20 for mine) and I think they had several different sizes left.
5 comments:
Are those Squiggles PJ's? Love 'em - reid had some just like that. Merry Christmas to y'all!
cutie pie!!!
no, really, Mary Louis, what are they?!? I NEED to know (I have an infant PJ fetish and I would love to go ahead and get some of these in about an 18 mo. for next year). HA!
P.S. She looks adorable, as per usual.
Precious! What a sweet baby! I like the serious face in the first picture, it's like she's modeling.
Yes Erin they are Squiggles pj's. They are so soft and we have loved them! SD, I got them here at The Market (like Mistletoe) but I have seen them in some stores around here, too. Maybe look in Jackson at some places like Popfizz or other boutiques?? If you can't find them, I can go back to that store where I saw them and get you some. They were 50% off (I didn't look at the price but I paid $20 for mine) and I think they had several different sizes left.
Post a Comment