Here are some photos from Christmases past. Please excuse the quality, I took pictures of the pictures, once again. I was trying to get them in chronological order, but no such luck.
1996 (sophomore year) I don't like the fact that I was the only one who ended up on Santa's lap (and not sitting very lady-like I might add).
1994 (8th grade) You know I love y'all if I put this unfortunate photo of myself up. I think this one was at Zoolight Safari so my parents ended up in it, too.
circa 1986
1997 (junior year)
1998 (senior year) Christopher opted for the au natural look (no makeup, hair in a pony) that year. And my leather jacket was sa-weet!
1984/85?? I was scared that year I guess.
1993 (7th grade) I used to love rugby shirts like that. Ahh, the good ole days.










2 comments:
Absolutely LOVE the pics! Thanks for posting.
Love them! I know that was a lot of work, but I think it was totally worth it for the sake of comparison. I Like the captions too.
Post a Comment