Today Curran is 1 month old! We had a nice, relaxing weekend around here (besides the fact that I have gotten no sleep!). Curran went to her first restaurant yesterday. Katharyn and I ate lunch at Cafe Iz and sat outside, and Curran slept the whole time (thank goodness--she's usually not in a good mood for too long when she's awake). Friday night John gave Curran her first bottle. It didn't go too smoothly at first, but she got the hang of it after a little while.
Today we had a lazy morning lounging in bed.

Then of course we had to do the 1 month photo shoot that every one does. Luckily she was in a decent mood.




Today we had a lazy morning lounging in bed.
Then of course we had to do the 1 month photo shoot that every one does. Luckily she was in a decent mood.




The photo shoot wore her out.

Then Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Craig came over because they hadn't seen their niece in two whole weeks! They brought her a cute 1 month bday present that I can't wait for her to wear.




Then Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Craig came over because they hadn't seen their niece in two whole weeks! They brought her a cute 1 month bday present that I can't wait for her to wear.



And this is what I walked up on when I was looking for Curran's blanket--John taking a nap underneath it.




5 comments:
happy one month bday to cq!!! Miss her again already!! I may need to come back over to love on her some more.
Happy 1 month to Curran! I can't believe our babies are already a month old! I love the last picture. The blanket barely covers 1/2 of John!
happy 1 month birthday to curran!! i LOVE all the pics! i wonder if aunt chrissy's gift was one she picked out in dc?!? :)
yes Em it was the Slendid dress and tights she got in DC! So cute! Of course Aunt Chrissy already has her in designer clothes! :)
haha, of course!! LOVE it!
Post a Comment