Going on our first stroller ride
Playing and looking around

Having sweet dreams

Swinging in the swing
Getting a visit from Morgan, Prim, and Sarah Frances. We were worried for a bit that Morgan might kidnap Curran, but she decided to leave her and said she would come back to visit soon.
Cuddling with Uncle Craig
And got a beautiful new day gown complements of Prim's amazing sewing and smocking skills!
All in all it was a great day! On one hand it's hard to believe she is already a week (and a day) old, but on the other hand I can't imagine our lives without her! That's not to say that I "don't remember what life was like before she was here." I certainly do. But I wouldn't want to go back for anything, even during the hard times, which there are plenty of, by the way. Every day gets more fun and she does something new and cute all the time. We are definitely very blessed!




2 comments:
You do have to have Amber Alert on speed dial when Mo is around. :)
Love the dress, and love the post, ML! Can't wait to see you guys next week.
Well, with such adorable children, can you blame me?
Post a Comment