...partly because I don't have anything to blog about, and partly because her Aunt Chrissy is in Baltimore missing her little Curran, and partly because I think she is so darn cute! :)
First tub bath. It went well until I washed her hair. Funny because that was the part she liked, or tolerated, best about the sink/sponge baths.


She makes the funniest faces when she is falling asleep. The smiles are the cutest, but can be hard to catch on camera.

Our good friend Peter came to visit over the weekend...



In one of my old day gowns...




She makes the funniest faces when she is falling asleep. The smiles are the cutest, but can be hard to catch on camera.

Our good friend Peter came to visit over the weekend...
In one of my old day gowns...



2 comments:
She is so cute! I cannot wait to see her!
happy 3 week bday to my baby!! I'm having withdrawals so thank you for the pictures. Miss y'all!
Post a Comment