I can't believe that Curran is already four weeks old! Although the monotony of the days makes it seem like she's been here forever, I also still feel like we just brought her home from the hospital this past weekend. Looking back at pictures from when she was born kind of makes me sad because it makes me realize how fast time is flying. She is getting chubbier and stronger every day. She is great at holding her head up, and she is about to start smiling. She opens her mouth really wide like she wants to smile, and you can see it in her eyes that she's happy. She actually smiled two times last night, both while she was wide awake, but since I didn't provoke them, I'm not sure they were true smiles. But they sure were cute anyway!
She doesn't really like tummy time but we try to get in a little bit every now and then.

This was this morning when she woke up. The nightgown was mine when I was little. If you haven't been able to tell, we love hand-me-downs around here. I'm glad my mom saved a lot of our things!

And this "happy" was waiting in our mailbox for Curran on her 4 week birthday! My friend Katharyn made the card (which was very impressive--the pictures don't do it justice). I think Katharyn is (not so slyly) trying to turn Curran into a Chi O! :) Allison, you'll appreciate the owl theme!!


I don't know if you can see it, but it is an owl and says "hoot hoot." I couldn't get the whole thing in a good picture, but it has little owl feet, too, and is very cute.

And just because this makes me smile every time I see it:
1 comment:
You know I love that owl themed gift!! And I know how you feel about time flying. I was shocked when I got on here to see she was already a month old!! And she is even cuter now then she was then...who would have thought she could get cuter! Love the smile picture!
Post a Comment