Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Picture with Santa

Pictures with Santa were so easy last year since Curran didn't know enough to turn around to see who was holding her. I didn't think for a second that photos with Santa would be too successful this year, as Curran has a healthy fear of strangers, and who wouldn't be a little scared of Santa at first sight? But I want this to be a tradition, so I figured we would give it a try anyway.


Well, she did not prove me wrong. As soon as I sat her on the Big Guy's lap, she let loose. I felt so bad for her! We got a couple of shots, and when it was clear she was not going to stop screaming, I quickly scooped her up. Of course, as soon as she was out of his lap, she turned the water works off.  

Po' thang.

This is the picture I purchased {they let you use your own camera, but you do have to buy one of their pictures}.

Maybe she can laugh at these one day. I was scared of Santa for many years when I was younger, so a lot of our pictures are just my brother and sister with me no where to be seen. So I can't blame the girl.

2 comments:

Brooke Maedel said...

I saw a picture on FB recently of one of my friends here and they ahd had taken their 2.5 yr old to see Santa. The child is screaming and the parents are sitting on either side of him "fake" crying. It was sort of hilarious. We're taking Mitchell this coming Sunday once John gets back into town. I expect a shot very similar to this one.

Lora G said...

Hahaha, I LOVE crying shots. I'm sick like that, no seriously. She's amazingly cute even when she's screaming her eyes out!