Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2010 Quinn Family Christmas Card

This is the picture we used on our Christmas cards this year.


Every time I planned on taking her picture it was either raining, or guests came over, etc. so I ended up being pressed for time. I planned on taking her picture one Monday when she woke up from her afternoon nap. But she was taking forever to go to sleep that day, and I realized that by the time she woke up the sun would have already set. So I went into her room and got her out of the bed, got her dressed in her nice Christmas dress and her pink crocs :), and went outside. The sun really wasn't shining very well, so I had to lighten the pics up some. {and they are still darker than I would like, but oh well.} Then I put her straight back to bed after the photo sesh. She was none too happy about that!

I was really, really, really torn between several pictures, so my dad helped me pick the one above. I was happy with how the whole card turned out {I got them from a local store so I don't have a digital image of them}. But here are a few close runners-up:



I have this one hanging up in my office and it makes me smile every time I see it.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

You are a Pro!! You don't need a class! ;)

Morgan Robinson said...

Well, you couldn't have gone wrong with any of them! Little CQ is precious in all of them.