Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Pre-Christmas in Birmingham

We got a little jump-start on Christmas around here last weekend. Because we were going to be in Memphis for Christmas, we knew we wouldn't be able to take Curran's big gifts with us. So we had Christopher and Craig over to celebrate early since they too were giving C a "big" gift. We had such a fun night!

From Santa, C got her chair {which I actually broke down and gave her a few weeks ago}, her giraffe rocker, and her kitchen. Chris and Craig gave her the Cozy Coupe. C LOVED all of her gifts!


Waving from her ride!

I bought this kitchen back in April because it was on MAJOR sale. That is the earliest I have ever bought a gift!

And I found the cute wooden play food on sale a few months ago as well.


I fixed breakfast for supper: sausage and mushroom quiche, semi-homemade cinnamon rolls, cheese grits, and fruit. My mom has been giving Chris and me a piece of Christmas china for years now, so it was fun to use my plates for the first time!


 And C was wild that night. It might have had something to do with her Uncle Craig getting her all riled up! :)



And I'm posting the quiche and cinnamon roll recipes on my recipe blog.

No comments: