Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at Curran's School

I am SO behind on blogging. I've had drafts written but haven't been able to upload pictures to the blog until today. I couldn't get Flickr to work, so I just ended up purchasing more storage space on Picasa. Even though it was only $5, I still hated to do it. Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday the 16th we had Curran's Christmas Program at school. I had to miss it last year because I had just started my new job and couldn't get off work. So I was really looking forward to it this year! My sister went last year, and she said the infants were just carried or pulled in a wagon onto the stage at the end of the program while the rest of the kids and teachers sang. This year I wasn't sure what to expect since C was a little older. Well, it was basically the same except she {and the other kids in her class} walked with their teachers on stage next to the babies at the very end while everyone else sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas. It was still cute, though. :) The older kids were so funny because hardly any of them actually sang their songs. Granted, they were all only 2, 3, and 4 years old, so you can't expect much.


These were some of the older kids. I thought they were so cute in their halos! :)

Curran walking to the stage. That's the best I could do with all of the other parents trying to lean in to take pictures.

Her teacher saw me trying to get a pic so she held C up. :)


Friday we had C's class Christmas Party. I am a dork and get super excited about that kind of thing. It is always so fun to see the kids interact with each other and see how they act in a different environment.


C with one of her teachers

Eating her party food. She kept turning around and waving to John and me while she was eating.

Apparently there is one particular baby doll in the classroom that C is really attached to. Her teachers told me she gets mad when anyone else tries to play with it. Guess we need to work on sharing.


Fireplace with their stockings.

Dancing



2 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

So do y'all upload all your pics to Picassa? I've been thinking about trying either it or Flikr. I bet it saves time when putting them on the blog (I just upload mine from our comp to Blogger). I'm pretty geeky and like knowing how different people's "photo systems" work!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

I upload my photos to iPhoto on my Mac, and then when I upload them straight to Blogger apparently it also saves them on Picassa?? I had no idea that it was doing that until it told me I was out of free space on Picassa and wouldn't let me upload any more to the blog. It's weird bc I got that message a while back, I could still sometimes get around it and upload photos, and then other random times if I got that message I could switch back and forth between the old and new photo editors to upload pics. And then all of a sudden I couldn't upload any more photos to the blog period.

So I tried uploading them from my computer to Flickr and then using the link from Flickr to put them on the blog. But that didn't work either. I am not good with computer stuff so I just broke down and bought more space on Picassa. Now its working fine.

Apparently Blogger, Gmail, Picassa, etc are all Google accounts so they are linked. I have no idea why it uploaded my pictures straight to Picassa. Every time I tried to delete photos from Picassa to make more space it told me that they would also be deleted from the blog.