Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend: Part 1

On Saturday morning, we had playgroup and the babies dressed up in their costumes. Curran had a good time playing with everyone, and it was fun to see all the kids in their cute outfits!



Sophia

Tighe

Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion {Brooke and Perry}

C loves doing head-stands :)

Abby Pate and Curran



AP loved wearing the lion's feet :)


C was wo' out

The kids figured out where the food was and headed into the kitchen.


C did not like having Sophia sit on the nap nanny with her :)


attempt at a group pic
Perry, Tighe, Harrison, Curran, and Abby Pate {Sophia was missing in action}



Then C spotted the dogs.

They were big but very friendly.





the "birds and the bees"

Thanks again for having us, Brooke!


*Part 2 will have to come later because I am having issues with uploading pictures to Blogger. I hate this new format!*






2 comments:

Life At 1604 said...

Such cute pictures! The one of the kiddos in the kitchen made me realize that H is a giant. Oh my! He is going to look like the kid that got held back two grades.

And I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems with Blogger. The pic/video upload time is ridiculous!

Sarah Denley said...

Hey ML! You know you can still use the old editor right?? I hate the new one, too!