Another size-6 month outfit repeat
January 30, 2010
October 21, 2010
The joys of having a small child.
I get sentimental about everything in life, including Curran's clothes. I always get so sad to pack away things that are either out of season or that no longer fit, so I was very happy when I realized that she can still wear some things from last winter! :)




3 comments:
Ugh! She is so pretty and petite! Last night when I was getting H an outfit (and perhaps spending more than I needed to), Matthew asked, "How long will it last?", implying that he expected H to be able to wear it next fall/winter as well. Haha! H can barely fit into something for more than 3 months. PS. Swaddle has an ADORABLE baby blue cord jumper with ruffles around the armholes that would look precious on Curran!
She looks so pretty in both pictures! I love the little outfit!
When Zayd was like 10 months, I busted out his 3 month christmas short-all from last year and much to my surprise, it fit (with a little room). He probably can't wear it now, but I was amazed! Definitely a benefit of having little little ones.
Post a Comment