Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Life Lately

Life has been so busy lately {hectic work days, the dreaded stomach bug, etc} that I haven't had much time to blog. I am very glad that the holidays are upon us so we will have a few days to take it easy!

Even though we have been busy, there doesn't seem to be much to blog about. I have only taken a couple of pictures in the last few weeks.

Since the weather has been unseasonably warm lately, I have been trying to take advantage of it. Curran and I have been enjoying front yard picnics on my days off. She loves it and seems to eat much better when not in the constraints of her high chair.

Please 'scuse the unladylike pose.  :)

She loves being a "helper" these days. I can usually give her a task, like throwing something in the garbage, picking up her toys, etc., and she is happy to oblige. She loves being in charge of the picnic blanket.  :) 

On Monday our friend, Emily, came into town and got to meet C for the first time. Normally Curran is very shy around new people, even fussing a little when they try to talk to her. But after studying Emily for a few minutes, she warmed right up to her, even hopping in her lap to read a book.  And she is very picky about who she allows to read to her. :) It was pretty cute.


Maybe I will have some cute pictures to post after the holidays.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I certainly have LOTS to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

Haha, ML! I did NOT know you were taking a picture of us .... clearly!! I had THE BEST time with y'all!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
love,
Em