Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party

Friday afternoon we had Curran's Halloween Party at school. Because Curran is usually the first baby to school in the morning and the last to leave in the afternoon, I rarely get to see any of the other kids. So it was so much fun for me to get to see everyone and visit with the other parents. John was out of town so he missed it. :(





Patrick

Curran's BFF, Lillian

C's boyfriend, Webb :)



Evie


Lillian and Curran enjoying their party food.

Mya

Charlotte-- she's not used to being at school on Friday so I think she was a little confused



C had so much fun seeing all her friends and was wild, but in a cute, fun way. :)




Mya and C with one of their teachers

I loved getting to see Curran in her element and playing with her friends. They were all so cute and sweet to each other {most of the time :) }. 

And I'm also glad C is getting good wear out of that costume; she's wearing it 3 days in a row {more posts to come}.

1 comment:

Sarah Denley said...

What an adorable lady bug! and school looks like so much fun!