While Curran was taking a late afternoon nap a couple of weeks ago, Footloose was playing on TV while I was doing some things around the house. When she woke up from her nap, I decided to take her into the living room so she could listen to the music at the end of the movie. It was the prom scene so they were all dancing to Footloose. So I put her down and she started to cut a rug. She was having so much fun and actually started crying when the credits were over and the song quit playing. So I turned the TV to one of the music channels so she could keep on dancing. It was seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I was laughing so hard that I was crying! I had my camera phone, but the video quality is not good and only tapes for 15 seconds at a time. So I got my big camera and taped her for longer. Unfortunately those files are too big for Blogger, so the phone videos will have to suffice. I'm sure no one else will think these are as funny as I do, and the video is fuzzy on the phone because she was moving so fast. :)
I think my favorite thing she does her own on version of "the snake." I have no idea where she learned this, but it is hilarious! I didn't catch much of it on video, but at one point she got on the floor and slithered all the way back to where I was sitting! :)
John says that if she is learning to dance at school, then all the tuition is worth it! :)
*Ok, I just watched these videos again, and they're not very funny. I guess I didn't catch as much of her dancing on video as I thought I did. Darn 15 second clips!
5 comments:
They are funny. I think the fact that she is dancing like that to Soul Sister is my favorite part! Give that girl some booty musich and she might go nuts!
That is SO cute!! Perry loves to dance to!
So cute! I bet Uncle Craig taught her some of those moves when you weren't around!
Watching these made me miss my girl!! Get better soon so we can come see her!
Girl's got rhythm! I love it!
Post a Comment