Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Picture Post

I don't have much to say this week, so I thought I would just post some pictures from this weekend.

C's finally growing into her sun hat. You may {or may not} recall from this post when I put it on her as a joke because it was so big {even though the tag says "one size fits all"}. I could just nibble on those thunder thighs! :)


First time she sat in a highchair at a restaurant. I have always been afraid of the germies, so I usually leave her in her car seat. My parents and brother were in town this weekend, and we ate at Bettola. The weather was so nice that we were able to sit outside. I decided to throw caution to the wind and let her try out the big girl chair. Please excuse the green beans on her face.

Swinging in the front yard.

She always slumps down in the swing. I guess she just likes to relax, and I can't say I blame her.



Playing with her ladybug scooter my parents got her for Christmas.





Cute outfits are not conducive to crawling, so I had to tight roll it to keep it out of her way. The 80's were good for teaching me something!



Hanging out with Unkie Walt before he left to go back to Cali.

Family pic minus Craig {the photographer}. We met for lunch on Monday before my parents and brother left town. We are horrible about taking pictures, and my mom was actually the one to suggest we get one {she is usually the one trying to avoid them, so I was shocked}. Of course it was very sunny and no one was in the mood to say cheese. This was the best we could do.
Dad, Mom, Walter, Christopher, me, Curran, & John

3 comments:

Life At 1604 said...

Such cute pics of Curran. She has the sweetest expressions!

Um, I'm embarrassed to ask, but how do you unfasten the straps on the swing?! Yesterday, I had to loosen the straps and almost shake H out of it! Perhaps it was heat exhaustion, but I couldn't figure it out!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Oh don't be embarrassed...I couldn't figure it out either the first time I used it. You basically just have to put your thumbs under the red thing where the buckle goes and push it out from underneath. Ok, I know that probably makes no sense. But the buckles don't actually snap, so you just have to push them back out from where they attach. It's not very user-friendly.

Katharyn said...

Mary Louis - I loved the pictures! I know Walter enjoyed seeing his cute little Curran! I might take her from John and his parents this weekend while you are out of town ;). Her smile made my afternoon!