It was a lot of fun, the weather was perfect, and there was hardly anyone down there. The only sticky moment was when one of the girls lost her wedding rings in the sand. I'm sure it was a sight to see about 10 girls on their hands and knees combing through the sand for about 30 minutes. We were literally on the phone with a metal detector rental company when they were recovered. Everyone needed a cold beer after that one.
John's parents came to Birmingham this weekend so they could get spend some time with their granddaughter. I think they all had a lot of fun, and Curran got some good QT with her daddy, which I know he loved. I told him to send me some pictures throughout the weekend, and here are the ones he sent:
And I took this one yesterday morning during her nap. She was wo' out.









1 comment:
Great weekend at the beach! Curran looks exhausted (but precious) in each of the pictures John took...what was on the agenda while you were out-of-town???? haha!
Post a Comment