Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pics From Today

This is what Curran was up to when John got to school to pick her up this afternoon. She must have been really tired because I have never seen her fall asleep like that! Her teachers told John that they wanted a copy of the picture because they have never seen her do that either! :)


And here is Curran sporting her first pair of two piece, non-footed pj's. Not that anyone else cares about that, but they made her look like such a "big girl" to me! :(


BTW, does anyone know how to upload pictures with the new editing format? It only gave me the option of uploading from Picasa, the blog, or the web (not my computer). I had to change my setting to the old format to get these to load. Help please thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

Okay, what are you talking about the new editing format? On blogger??? I haven't noticed anything...

Also, where did you get those pjs/what brand are they? You may just want to start listing that within the post.....you know I have a baby pajama fetish.

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Ok, so I'm at work and I just checked blogger her and it's fine. But on my Mac last night there were some new features when I logged in, and it wouldn't let me upload my pictures like normal. Weird. I'll have to check again when I get home tonight.

I got the pj's on sale a few months ago at Babies R Us. I'll check the brand when I get home, but I think they are Amy Coe. I bought them and a xmas pair for less than $10.