I had a hard time coming up with a toy to get all the kids, especially since I don't know who already has what. It was also really hard to find a cheap toy {since I had to buy 8}, and I figured none of them need another toy added to their collection. So I ended up getting painted ceramic Easter eggs and wrote their initials and the date on the bottom. I thought it would be more special for them to have a little keepsake from their first Easter as Baby Chicks {their class name}.
{I didn't get a very good picture of the eggs.}
We made a trip to see the Easter Bunny after work last night. I was worried that C would be a tad grumpy because she is normally very hungry and tired after school. But she took a cat nap on the way to the mall and woke up refreshed. I was worried she would get freaked out by him, but luckily she did great! I have to admit that he freaked me out a little though. He was so still that I almost forgot there was a person in that suit until he moved to hand the baby back to the mom in front of us.




4 comments:
I love her!
Love that Easter basket! And those cookies look yummy, too! Happy first Easter, Curran!
Very impressed with the cute basket, ML. I was lucky to find a basket laying around that I just tied some bright raffia around to make it more Eastery. But then, I'm also the Mom who didn't even get her son a Christmas stocking this year! Love the iron on initials though...good to know about! She's so cute with the bunny!
Dying over the cuteness!! and very impressed by your cookies and your basket! xoxo
Post a Comment