Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

3 Months Old






So I was a day late getting the 3 month photos taken, but oh well. I just couldn't get it together after work on Friday to get any pictures taken on C's actual 3 month bday. This working mom thing ain't easy and it's only been a week (I'm not saying that not getting the 3 mo pics on the actual day was that big of a deal...it's just one of the many little things)! But because it was Halloween, we got a few photos of her in her costume. Halloween post coming soon!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

So Cute! David has an outfit like the dotted one. His has gray dots with an elephant in the pocket! Love Curran's smile too!

Brooke Maedel said...

Love the striped sweater outfit. Looks super cozy.

Lora G said...

Adorable, and she looks so happy too!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Both outfits complements of Aunt Chrissy, of course! The striped one was one of Christopher's bday presents to me. I don't blame her for getting me something for Curran for MY birthday...she is way more fun to shop for. :)

Katharyn said...

What a beautiful baby!