Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Shopping

I copied my friend Erin and posted the button for Cool Mom Picks' Holiday Shopping Guide on my sidebar. By posting the button, I was entered to win a nice giveaway, so follow suit if you like. I had fun browsing their blog last night. I've had a hard time thinking about what to get a 5 month old for Christmas who will have no idea what is going on, so I got a few cute ideas from that website. Check it out.

1 comment:

Erin Stephenson said...

Saw your comment about teethers on my kids Christmas list ... another great option are the ones made by Under the Nile. They are all organic cotton and made in the shapes of fruits and veggies. So cute! I saw them in the window this week at Swaddle. Reid had several of them and I've given them as gifts, always to good reviews. You can even slightly wet them and freeze them for when they're cutting teeth!