Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Samantha's Sprinkle

I am slowly trying to get caught up on all the things I want to post! I never posted about the Sprinkle we hosted for my friend Samantha. We had it when Sallie Cate was 12 days old, so I took her with me. It was her first social function! :) We had it at one of my favorite lunch places, Olexa's. We had so much fun celebrating Baby Eli, and it was a nice re-entry to the real world for me post-baby.



Samantha and me

Sallie Cate snuggling with her Sissy



And here is sweet Eli!! He is now 1 month old.

Sallie Cate is going to have her pick of the boys {several of our good friends have had boys in the last month}. I can't wait until SC and Eli are running around together. Their older siblings already love playing together! We are so glad he is here!!


No comments: