Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birth Announcement

Now that I have sent Sallie Cate's birth announcements out, I wanted to post it on here. I used my fave, Erin, with Be True Designs, to design the announcement. I had a fairly specific idea of what I wanted to look like, and Erin was able to create it perfectly! I absolutely LOVE it! And I hope everyone else does, too. :)

This is the front. It's on a really pretty textured paper {not sure of the technical name for that}.

{the pale pink writing is a little hard to see on here for some reason, but it showed up better in real life}

And this is the back. I love the way she framed the photos! The bonnet SC is wearing is one my Aunt Mary made for Curran.

Holland Williams took SC's newborn pics the Saturday after she was born. Holland did Curran's 2 year pictures, and we were so pleased and she was great to work with, so I knew I wanted her to do SC's newborn pics. I didn't do newborn pictures with C and still regret it. I had so much fun visiting with Holland as she worked {hope I wasn't too distracting :) }. I was so happy with these photos and will show more in a separate post.