Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prim's Baby Shower

A couple of weekends ago, we helped host a baby shower for our good friends, Marc and Prim. Erin was so gracious to host it at her home, and Brooke did all the amazing flowers!











Marc and Prim


The littlest guest.
SC came with us and enjoyed being passed around.




I hate I didn't get more people pics, but I was either toting SC or a cold beverage most of the night. :)

We can't wait to meet sweet Nora! She will be SC's first girl friend close in age and we are so excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! It was a wonderful shower, and y'all were so generous to host it. Of course I look big as a house in these pictures, which is concerning since I'm only getting bigger. We loved celebrating Nora with our best friends. Y'all are the best!

Emily Ferris said...

SCARY picture of me, but such a fun night celebrating baby Nora, Prim, and Marc!